1. Our Canoe Hire Gift Vouchers are valid for a year from purchase. The gift voucher expiration date will be stated on them and can not be used after that date.
2. Our Canoe Hire gift voucher needs to be redeemed either, online via our website, or via phone or email, and a booking made against it.
! The exception to this is our Quarry 1hr Hire voucher which can be redeemed on the day as a Turn up and Hire, although we recommend booking during high session should you wish a precise time
3. Our Canoe Hire Gift Voucher must be presented at time of Hire
4. Our Canoe Hire Gift Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
5. Our Canoe Hire Gift Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or vouchers.
6. If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the voucher(s), the difference can be made up with a credit card payment. If it is less, then change can not be given.
7. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discounts, or sales
8. Vouchers cannot be sold to any third parties without our consent. If we do give our consent then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose. In any event you may not sell the Vouchers through the internet without our express written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale. We reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of Vouchers by you to a third party.
9. Our Gift Vouchers will be dispatched to you with the equivalent monetary value of the Hire you have chosen. All Shrewsbury Canoe Hire Gift vouchers are valid across all of our Hires, Trips & Adventures
Shrewsbury Canoe Hire Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
Updated Nov 2017