Fireworks on the river
Watch the Shrewsbury Flower Show fireworks, closer, louder, brighter, than you ever have before from the river in your own canoe.
On the Friday or Saturday night depending on your booking we will be meeting for 8.30 pm at the Frankwell canoe ramp by the cricket grounds.
We will get you kitted up and briefed for the nights adventure ahead. Our experienced guide will quickly get you up to speed in controlling your boat.
We will take a short trip up stream before heading down to take our places in front of our base in the Quarry by the Port Hill Bridge which will frame your view of the spectacular that is Shrewsbury Flower Show fireworks.
Cost is £45 per boat : includes your hire of boat, equipment and guide to look after your safety for the night
This is a night-time guided trip and so we have safety restrictions plus advice for the night
- max load of 2 Adults to a boat.
- No under 14s.
- Please no alcohol before or during the show.
- Please bring a head torch for the return journey.
- Dress for the weather on the night it may get cold since we can be sitting for a while both waiting and watching the fireworks.
- Trip starts and finishes at the Frankwell canoe ramp, extra parking is available on the cricket ground we advise parking there on the night if driving. See map below.