The Severn Canoe Challenge a 125 Mile Canoe Adventure of a Lifetime
Our Severn Canoe Trail will take you from Welshpool to Gloucester along the UK’s longest River.
Every trip is unique to your group, you could make it a challenge against the river or take your time to relax downstream, meandering and do as much or little as you want in beautiful countryside and historic towns along the way.
Our aim is to make this an unforgettable trip of a life time for you, that’s why we:
- Supply you with only the best boats & equipment
- Have done most of the planning for you and make sure all the logistics are taken care of
- Our boats are tracked for your safety and support is always available
- Everything allows you to turn up and get going with minimal fuss on an adventure of a lifetime
To ensure your ultimate experience we only take 1 group/boat booking per schedule departure day so once a day is booked it’s all yours.
- Paddle the navigable length of the UKs Longest River – The Severn 125 miles
- Experience a true hidden gem of the British country side
- Explore timeless long stretches of peaceful tranquil river
- See wildlife, From kingfishers to rare herons as well as mink, otters, water voles
- Visit the historic country riverside towns dotted along the way
- Immerse yourself in an ever changing countryside where no two days are really the same
- Gain a real sense of adventure and achievement no matter how long you take to travel the length of the river
- No two trips are the same such is the changeability of the river and variety of places to see and experience alongside
We offer you three options to do our Severn Canoe Trail Challenge.
5 Day Severn Canoe Challenge option:
This is 25 miles per day average
The option for any one wishing to set a fast time or has limited time.
If the latter then it’s possible in the 5 days, without having to flog yourself by keeping a steady pace with minimal shore time
However if your goal is one of a fast time be it a personal goal or a charity fundraiser then some self flogging will be required, and a monster effort is needed to beat the 2018 fastest time of 75 hours! Find out More or Book your 5 day Severn canoe Challenge here
7 Day Severn Canoe Trail option:
This is 20 miles per day average
This allows for a relaxed trip with nice evenly spread campsites and gives you some spare time to explore or relax or use as a buffer for weather or rest, the trip was originally designed around 7 days.
You will still feel you have completed something big by the end and have a real sense of achievement but hopefuly have enough time to take it all in Find out More or Book your 7 day Severn canoe Trail here
10 Day Severn Canoe Adventure option:
This is 12 miles per day average
This allow for much more time to explore as you travel down stream spending time in towns or sights along the way with out the pressure of having keep pushing on. This is for the person where the journey is more important than the destination.
We offered the 10 day trip because we kept getting the feedback wishing they could enjoy the river for longer without having to be anywhere anytime soon, and with so much to explore & do along the 125 miles of river Severn you may still find you don’t have enough time. Although not to worry we can still be flexible! Find out More or Book your 10 day Severn Canoe Adventure here